3.18.2013

Snake Amigurumi Neckpiece





This is made using two strands of Cannon gold color thread. I designed and crocheted this snake necklace as an entry to a contest for the Year of the Snake, but it didn't win any prize. I'm glad to have it back, though I don't know if I'm ever going to use it. Its very comfortable to wear and the color looks nice with black attire...ordinarily, I will look crazy wearing this design. I never fancied crocheting a snake before, but surprisingly I enjoyed this project :)

6 comments:

Jei Crochet said...

I love this snake necklace!

CuteyPatutyCrochet

Mimi said...

Thanks Jei :)

CausaMortis said...

Lovely! Would you mind sharing the pattern with us?

Mimi said...

I was so excited to finish this that my notes were poorly made. Unfortunately, I can't even find the written notes I made for this...

Unknown said...

Por favor, como faço para conseguir o padrão dessa serpente? É justamente o que estou procurando.

obrigada.

Mimi said...

Sorry, I do not have a pattern for this snake...you can try to search for a pattern on Ravelry...
https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#photo=yes&view=captioned_thumbs&craft=crochet&query=snake&page=4&sort=date